Quick Links

Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Main Navigation


Food Service

Home > breadcrumbs: District > breadcrumbs: Food Service >


Ajax Loading Image


Food Service Information

Information about school meals for the 2023-24 school year is below:


Free/Reduced Price Lunch Application

Click on the links below to access information about child nutrition program benefits:

Enrollment Forms

Click here for Online Payment Information

Food Service Account Policy

The Board of Education and staff of St. John-Hudson USD 350 recognize that students who are hungry do not do as well in school.  It is our policy to never deny a meal to students in our schools.  USD 350 staff is always willing to work with families in the best interest of students.  Parents are always encouraged to communicate with the office when questions or problems arise.

Students are required to pay meal fees in advance. Payment will be accepted in each school office. Each student will have a meal account where advance payments will be posted.

  • When a student’s meal account balance falls below a balance $10, the student and/or parent/guardian will receive a payment reminder.
  • If a student’s meal account balance becomes negative, the student will only be allowed to charge a maximum of $30, and the parent/guardian will receive a letter notifying of this policy. The parent/guardian must either provide a sack lunch from home until there is a positive balance in the student meal account or send cash to pay for that day’s meal.
  • If a student’s negative lunch balance is greater $30 and the child does not bring cash or a meal from home, the student will be provided a basic meal (sandwich, fruit, and milk or similar alternative).

If a family is having financial difficulty, they may meet with the superintendent to arrange a payment plan or apply for free or reduced price meals. If arrangements are not made for the student to eat a sack lunch or school meals, the case may be turned over to Kansas Department for Children and Families as a “Child in Need of Care”. Lunch balances may be turned over to a collection agency if money is not paid by June 1st of each school year.

Refunds for food service monies collected for student meal accounts shall be made at the time of student transfer, withdrawal, or at the close of the school year, by request.


School District Wellness Policy

Click here for the state reports



Applicants for admission and employment, students, parents, employees, sources of referral of applicants for admission and employment and all unions or professional organizations holding negotiated agreements or professional agreements with the district are hereby notified that this district does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs and activities.  Any person having inquiries concerning the USD 350’s compliance with the regulations implementing Title VI, Title IX, and Americans with Disability Act of 1990 is directed to contact the coordinator(s) who has been designated to coordinate the educational institution’s efforts to comply with the regulations implementing these laws.

Specific complaints of alleged discrimination under Title IX (gender) and Section 504 (disability) should be referred to: TITLE IX COORDINATOR & SECTION 504 COORDINATOR, Josh Meyer, Superintendent, 505 N. Broadway, St. John, KS 67576, 620-549-3564

Title VI, Title IX and Section 504 ADA complaints may also be filed with the Regional Office for Civil Rights.  Address correspondence to: U.S. Department of Education, Region VII, Office for Civil Rights, 10220 N. Executive Hills Blvd., Kansas City, MO 64153


Back To Top